Wednesday 5 March 2008

Stock Icons

I have been looking at a number of stock icon websites. I needed to buy a good set of professional looking icons that covered all the icons I might want to display.

The best site I found by far was Glyphlab....

http://www.glyphlab.com/stock_icons/preview.html

They have a good range of icons in one set, so you don't have to buy a number of sets to get the icons you need. Also, they looked a lot more professional than most of the other companies I looked into and the icons come in all the sizes I might need.

You also get the photoshop files, so ifyou need to mix icons together (for instance to put a magnifying glass from one icon over a different icon for consistency, you have the files to do that)

The entire set cost me about £130 (UK Pounds Sterling), so they aren't the cheapest icon set, but it is cheaper than buying a number of different sets to get the whole range you need.

No comments: